1. Briefly describe your experience at comic artist rehab:
The 4 week program really helped me to get back on the comic track.
2. What, if anything, did you learn from the program?
I learnt that we should all try to just get along. I also learnt that I like to draw comics. Which I new before but I forgot.
3. Which one of your own comics are you most pleased with and why?
I like the one where we laugh in bed. I like how it’s drawn and it seems to work as a story and as a gag.
4. Which one of your own comics are you least pleased with and why?
I don’t like the last one. It doesn’t say much.
5. Do you hope to keep up drawing comics after rehab? If so, how often.
I’ll get into some comics I’ve been meaning to do but I won’t be drawing to a deadline, so not as often. Shame really.
6. Any suggestions for future rounds?
We need a holiday break. This is a travelling time of year. I found it really hard to get acess to the internet which is why this is late.