1. Briefly describe your experience at comic artist rehab:
I’m really glad I went through comic rehab. I’ve always been a pretty deadline driven person, so having to post every 4 days was great. I often found myself drawing in situations/places i usually wouldn’t, just out of necessity. . It was also great seeing the other artists’s work and the ideas that they came up with
2. What, if anything, did you learn from the program?
Not to be so precious about my work. Posting stuff that I wasn’t that happy with was a bit hard at first. But i’m getting over it.
3. Which one of your own comics are you most pleased with and why?
I really like the one with the mouths and hands (day 18), and the grizzly dream (day 14) which came to me quite spontaneously after a real live nightmare. I like doing autobiographical stuff like that.
4. Which one of your own comics are you least pleased with and why?
I least like my final post, about eating duck. It’s really sloppy and it fails to convey what i had wanted it to.
5. Do you hope to keep up drawing comics after rehab? If so, how often.
Certainly do. I need to create some some kind of self-enforced deadline and stick to it. Not quite sure how yet.
6. Any suggestions for future rounds?
Keep it up! Can i do it again?