Archive for the ‘Michael P Fikaris’ Category
1. What were you hoping to get out of rehab? Did you get it?
8 new pages / a mini comic
2. What was the most unexpected thing about this round?
John imitating something I did – Funny!
3. What – about your own comics – made you happiest during this round?
Getting out some thoughts about the time at 53 Hunter st.
4. What – about your fellow rehabbers’ comics – made you happiest during this round?
Talking w/ Jo, who just moved into the studios, during the month.
5. Are you rehabilitated now?
6. Where can people see your comics in the future?
Let’s hope we all have our comics printed in the NZ anthology ‘Radio as Paper’
Hi, i’m back. I’m not really sure why I am doing this again as I draw comics everyday and just this week had work published in two formats. I suppose I am doing it as it was meant to be a ‘Malvern Stars’ (a household of comic artists in Malvern from over ten years ago) session of short stories. It seems John and I are the only ones who will own up to it though. Above is a picture of John and I when we first met (that’s me on the right).