1. Briefly describe your experience at comic artist rehab:
This all sort of came about at a time where I was busier than I have been in the last year or so, it was all pretty hectic… but enjoyable and I really needed to force myself to do some drawing, so it was beneficial
2. What, if anything, did you learn from the program?
I am not good with deadlines… but I can force myself to do anything… and I underestimate how long things take to actually create…
3. Which one of your own comics are you most pleased with and why?
Day Fourteen, the art is a little sketchier but I think it’s kind of funny and it’s slightly more autobiographical than my “flights of fantasy” stuff
4. Which one of your own comics are you least pleased with and why?
Day Twenty two, I think the art was pretty lousy, it was rushed and the idea is no prize-pig either
5. Do you hope to keep up drawing comics after rehab? If so, how often.
Yeah, maybe not every four days but maybe weekly, believe it or not I have already done a page…. woot!
6. Any suggestions for future rounds?
Trophies, man! that’s what we need!